- SalaryUp to $30 an hour
- Job Type
- Number of hires for this role: 1
- US work authorization (Required)
- Bachelor's (Preferred)
Full Job Description
We are looking for an enthusiastic and eager to learn application support/tech specialist with at least 1-3 years of experience preferably at an ecommerce company.
We are an ecommerce company providing rv covers and metal building solutions to valued customers. We are a supportive team that values open communication, hard work and true teamwork.
About the position
This is a full-time contract, long term position with 40 hours per. Remote position - preferable candidate should be from the pacific cost or wiling to work PST hours (10 am -5 pm PST)
- Troubleshoot technical issues and assist customers with technical difficulties via email, chat, and live video.
- Identify and report customer’s feedback, issues and bugs.
- Help customers to get the best out of our service by providing them with answers and participating in QA live video sessions.
- Work with our engineering team to address bugs and issues/improvements identified by customers.
- Respond to inquiries from current and potential customers.
Your technical knowledge should include
- Excellent knowledge of various operating systems: Windows, Mac OS, iOS and Android
- Excellent knowledge of browser capabilities and settings Chrome, Firefox, Safari
- Experience with ticketing system: Zendesk, Hubspot
- Experience with any logging system/workflow system is a plus
- Construction and RV travel experience is a plus
- You’re tech savvy, who loves technology and is excited learning about new trends.
- You learn fast and can think on your feet.
- You’re enthusiastic, have people skills and genuinely love to help people.
- You’re a problem solver, who can analyze and think outside the box.
- You’re a team player, who likes to be challenged.
- You’re extremely organized and can multi-task and pay attention to details.
- You’re self-starter and fast and eager to learn.
- You have very strong communicative skills and excellent writing skills.
- You feel comfortable talking to people in group setting.
- You have high work ethics.
- You have Bachelor’s degree.
If you feel you’re a good match, please apply and provide your CV
We looking forward to meeting you!
- Full-time, Contract
- Up to $30.00 per hour
- 7 hour shift
- Bachelor's (Preferred)
- Fully Remote
If you require alternative methods of application or screening, please contact us.